6th class Maths Course
Get ready for Project Maths in Secondary School
Learn the key skills needed for secondary school project maths in a small group.
Classes 6pm – 7pm on Tuesday, starting 8th November, running for 6 weeks. Cost €100 for 6 weeks.
· Fractions, addition, subtraction, multiplying, division
· Area and Measure, volume,
· The circle, parts of the circle, drawing circles,
· Money, interest, VAT, problem solving
· Percentages, calculating percentages, money and percentages, changing percentages to fractions
· Introduction to probability
· Introduction to co-ordinate geometry
Students will need a SHARP WriteView calculator. All other materials are provided, worksheets, graph paper, protractors etc.
Bookings now been taken on 087 9295635 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
At SMART Education we offer professional, independent, educational advice for parents and students aged 4 to 18 yrs. We help solve the small problems like handwriting and the bigger issues such as dyslexia, autism & dyspraxia while building your child's self esteem and confidence.
Our services include:
- Dyslexia screening
- Assessments & consultations.
- Study skills workshops for students in second level.
- Help with CAO applications and courses.
- Cognitive ability skills assessments.
- Tutorials and learning support in English and Maths.
- Specialist programs for children with Autism, ADHD, dyslexia and dyspraxia.
- Handwriting programs.
- Home programs online.
- Homework advice and help
- July Provision